Sunday 2 November 2014

A Day In My Life | Concerts

The Vamps, The Maine and Bribry!

Hello friends here is the post we have all been waiting for...

A Day In My Life - Concerts

On the 5th of October 2014 I went to see The Vamps in concert for the 4th time. If you don't know who The Vamps are - number one, where have you been and number two, totally check them out. They are a British 4 piece pop group who released their debut album Meet The Vamps this year. My favourite songs from the album are Move My Way and On The Floor and luckily for me they performed both! As the concert was seated we didn't have to get their early to queue or anything so we got there half n hour before opening and got out merchandise afterwards - I bought the pack of 4 bracelets. They were wonderful live (as always) and they even did an All Time Low cover which was awesome. The night was rad and I would really recommend seeing them live if you ever get the chance!

 Here are my photos:




Moving on to The Maine, I saw The Maine on 7th of October 2014 for the first time. I have loved this band for such a long time now although I didn't have any friends that shared the love until this year which is why I hadn't seen them before. The show was awesome as the band performed so well and they sound just like the studio recording. The Maine are one of my music influences, I would love to tour the world playing beautiful indie rock music with my best friends while staying humble and happy through out. Once again I would really recommend seeing them live or checking them out if you don;t know who they are !!

Here are my photo's:



Now finally for my personal favourite out of the three, Bribry. I was second row at this concert (and The Maine) which I think makes a concert a lot better as you are closer to the artist. Doddleoddle (Dodie) was the support act and she is on of my favourite youtubers ever. She inspired me to buy my ukulele which was one of the best things I've ever bought with my own money. Both Dodie and Bribry (and Candice) put an a great, intimate show that was so much fun.

Here are my photos:




That is all really, I'll update you next time I have a concert or do something exciting for another ADIML !!

bye x

Where to find me 
twitter - @emdeacon_ 
tumblr - terriblemily.tumblr.com 
email -terriblemily@hotmail.com 
instagram - @terriblemily


No comments:

Post a Comment