Thursday 28 August 2014

first post♡

I have been wanting to start a blog for so long now but have never gotten the hang of this website. Anyway, to start off I should probably tell you a bit about myself♡

Hi my name is Emily (preferably Em) and I am 15 years old. My birthday is 7th February and I am about to go into year 11. I am from Birmingham, England and have lived here all my life. My interests include make up, music, fashion, writing and my ukulele. 

My favourite brands of makeup are Mac and Rimmel, especially their lipsticks. I have a soft spot for Lush and The Body Shop as their products do wonders to my skin (blog post to come!).

The music I listen to varies daily from One Direction to A Day To Remember. My favourite bands are McFly, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer and Blink-182. I enjoy going to concerts (another blog post to come!) and listening to music in general. Bands and concerts mean a lot to me as I met most of my best friends through concerts/bands. 

To me fashion is a way to express the way you feel, for example I am a pessimist (this means I look at the negative rather than positive in situations) therefore wear black, grey and generally dark colours where as my Nan is very happy-go-lucky and optimistic, this shows as she wears floral print and bright colours. My favourite clothing shops are H&M and Topshop (also Hot Topic but I'm British and have only ever received gifts from there and not actually been myself).

Probably my favourite hobby is to write. I like to write anything from lists to detailed story's about dragons and wizards. Even though I am a sucker for a good romance book/movie I really enjoy action packed stories where there are heroes, villains and lots of fighting. 

That's all for now but I will update soon so bye loves - em♡

No comments:

Post a Comment