Thursday 28 August 2014

Paperchase Back-To-School / Stationary Haul

Like many of you I am going back to school next Tuesday. This has given me an excuse to go and buy too many stationary pieces from one of my favourite shops... Paperchase! (I will link all products at the end)

I ordered a bunch of things from Paperchase yesterday and my box arrived the next day. I would also like to point out how good the service was, the website was very easy to use and the delivery service sent me a text to tell me when I should expect my delivery - between 1 and 2 pm - (it arrived on time).

The first thing I saw when I opened the box was the pack of three A5 notepads in colours green, blue and red. These are really cool as well as being perfect to keep pretty much anything in. You can never have too many notebooks!

Next were the 4 pack of pastel sharpies in the colours pink, green, blue and purple. I love sharpies as they are great to decorate your text books along with just looking pretty in general. I used the sharpies to write my name on the front of the red notepad (see photo).

After the sharpies was the pack of assorted card. I like to have random pieces of card around because you never know when your are going to need so silver card right? Probably not but it looks nice ok!?

Another useless thing I got was some grey polka dot washi tape. This tape isn't just used to wrap presents, it can also be used to decorate notebooks and other stationary pieces. I used it to make a calendar along with the calendar stickers I also bought. (see photo)

Now onto the calendar stickers I just spoke about. The stickers were one of my favourite things as they are so useful for school. The stickers started from July 2014 to June 2015 which is a whole school year. There were 5 in a pack, this was a really great surprise as I only paid around £1.50 for the packet!

The final thing I bought was a 10 subject notebook which was an insanely good price at only £8!!! This might be the best (and most useful) thing I bought in this haul as it will come in handy when I need to revise for my GCSE's. I stuck the calendar stickers and washi tape onto the back of the notebook to make a useful calendar on the back.

Links-

No comments:

Post a Comment